1. Candidates who pased 10+2 Examination or its equivalent Examination in 2012 and onwards are elegible to seek admission to 1st year B.A./ B.Sc./B.Com Honours or General Courses of studies provided he/she also passed in English having full marks not being less than 100.
2. No Candidates shall be allowed for admission after a lapse of more than three years from the year of passing of previous qualifying examination or discontinuaation of recognise regular Course of studies after passing the previous qualifying examination.
(Exaplanation : The Year of Admission shall not be taken into account while calculating three years from the year of passing the previous qualifying Examination).
3. For the purpose of determining elegibility for admission to the honours course, aggregate marks shall be calculated by adding the marks in top four subjects in order of marks secured by the candidate. However, marks in compulsory Environmental Studies/ education sahll not be taken into account for calculation of aggregate marks. If the subject 'Environmental Studies' is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks, it may be taken into account for the purpose of determining aggregate marks.
A CANDIDATE TAKING UP HONOURS COURSE IN A SUBJECT MUST HAVE OBTAINED:
1. A minimum 50% marks in th e aggregate and 45% marks in the subject at the previous qualifying examination.
2. 55% Marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination
3. 50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his / her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied
4. However, candidates belongs to Schedule Cast(SC) OR Schedule Tribe (ST) Community taking up honours cours of study must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate or 40% marks in the subject or related subject in the previous qualifying examination, as the case may be